Friday, June 20, 2014

Whew! Been really busy the past few weeks but I still haven't missed the idiot factor in the least.

The neighborhood is really quiet these days since a lot of the morons have moved on with exception to the one rambling idiot who still lives in the back. I'm hoping he's gone soon because it's very annoying to try doing anything in the bathroom and having to hear him acting like a fool by my building instead of his own. Shake my head at his idiocy and then keep my fingers crossed I don't see him before I leave for work or going out to walk, throw out trash, etc because I will go off on him and call him various names before I let him know how f@#king stupid he really is.

Haha...yes the mean is out but she's also learning how to just stare them down now or play the "what are you talking about" game. Ask me a stupid question and now I will just repeat it back like a parrot.
Here's an example: Teenager walks up to the window I'm working at and asks about a bathroom and I tell him to go into the store. He asks where the store is and I reply with where is the store?
He walked away shrugging as I'm standing there going duhhhh dumb-ass, the store is directly behind this tiny building...pfffffffffffffft.

Now on to the good stuff~
The mean lady who comes every day to bark her phone number at me and then give me her order aka what she is buying does not having a good experience when dealing with me on the service end because I'm not budging to the idiocy and have learned quite well how to be a dummy in return to idiot behavior given.
Call me stupid, slow, can't do my freaking job right and you'll find that I am those things, but only to you. *eye roll* fuck you shithead I am your karmic return..eat up fucker!

The lady who lives across the street is very meticulous but sometimes I wonder if she is OCD because it doesn't matter what time of day it is, the minute I walk outside to sit for a coffee break or observe the birds and squirrels, there she is outside watching me.
That's not the idiot part but her getting up to pull weeds and then toss them into her driveway makes me wonder about her sanity. Hacking at a tree with a machete also raises concerns, but my favorite idiot moment is watching her walk around her yard and sing, then mumble, checking all her plants, watering some, then going back inside the house and coming back out a few minutes later purse in hand and then walking off. Where is she going? She comes up the street from some unknown location every day, stays at that house a few hours or the whole day, then walks off again. oO

The guy who lives in my building who is too fucking lazy to buy his own damn chair for the porch and then comes and sits in mine and smokes like a chimney filling up my apt with smoke.
He has a chair at his door but he won't sit in it. What the hell? He asked me a week ago how come I still have a job..that one just made me laugh at him without giving a response. Seriously did you just ask me why I'm still working while you're doing what? Sitting on your ass texting away on a cell phone waiting for those three days a week you go to work for about four hours spinning records..... what.the.fuck.ever!

The idiot who still picks up and drops off a guy across the street backing up the street to the stop sign instead of turning around and driving back up the street like a normal person.
The whatevers that live in a rental house behind the one the college party kids lived in, who insist on playing music out of a van at 5 am every damn morning for about 20 minutes.
The old man in the back who keeps asking me if every damn stray on the street belongs to me, because we all know that I am old mcdonald's wife and the farm is inside our tiny ass apt.

I'm screaming inside most of the time now because they're just not worth the power of my words anymore. I still let some of them know what I think.
Working almost a full time shift week now will be some of my stories because it's where I'm viewing the world now. It's too hard to not share it and to be honest I really don't care if somehow they read this blog and go omg what if that's me she's talking about?! Hello stupid, yeah it probably is...
*wink*

And I'm off to enjoy this great big cup of java and the rest of my yogurt cuz I CAN!

remember boys and girls, you too can fight crime if you wear a cape and your underwear on the outside...up and away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment