Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy new years! 2014 already....

New tenants moved into the unit upstairs already. The owner finally got the kid to move out last week, and already a lady has moved in. She's been there for 2 days now and she's a stomper and a water nazi. If you don't know what a water nazi is let me explain it real quick, these people run all over their apartment turning on faucets when you're taking a shower or washing dishes because somehow you are using up all the hot water.
What this woman doesn't know is I've already dealt with a water nazi from the unit next door and I can cure that bullshit real quick, just hope she enjoys days of endless cold showers *wicked evil grin*
That stomping shit will not stop because she walks heavy but if the noise gets unbearable I'll resort to banging on the door frames and walls because I am not above returning the favor. Have I mentioned how much I loathe living in apartments? I know the normal noise levels that are acceptable but marching through your apartment over my head like a fucking elephant parade is not, slamming your doors and moving your furniture around every two hours all day and/or night, is also not acceptable..and oh wait, how come I'm a hateful bitch who gives you laser beams of death when I look at you? Why it's because you drive me insane with your lack of "someone else lives in the same building" *eyeroll*

Sooo let's talk about that stupid man at the store. Yeah the one who watched me walk into the store with my husband. Watched me stop and use my inhaler because the walk left me breathless. Watched me stand there for about five more minutes. Let's talk about how he approached ME, not my husband, he approached ME! "excuse me ma'am, you wouldn't happen to have a cigarette?"
I took one breath in before I blew up on him. "what the fuck? did you not just see me use an inhaler? and who the fuck are you to ask ME for a fucking cigarette? inside the damn store? go the fuck away before I hurt you!"
He had the nerve to call me Bitch lmfao. Hang on while I cry a fake tear real quick upon reminiscing..nah that won't happen.
I'm not anti smoking, it's just that I've noticed since I stopped smoking there are way too many people who ask me for a cigarette usually when I'm using my inhaler or having a breathless moment, or even coughing spell. I'll tell you what I think personally..the universe wants those people to die a slow painful torture death at my hands for asking me for that haaaaaaaaaaaahaha...yeah I'm twisted but I love me *wink*
Not too long ago I had a man that lives in another part of our apartment community walk up to me and ask for a cigarette "for his old lady". That earned him a grunt from me and the question "are you that stupid that you can't ask for it upright for yourself and use your wife as the reason?"
He stood there and asked me again which I informed him I don't smoke anymore and don't have cigarettes on me, but that wasn't good enough for him, he continued to stand there asking me again over and over.
Now I'm not very good at reading people to determine if they are genuinely stupid or high on something but he seemed alert, which means nothing around this part of town. It took me roughly ten minutes to make him understand nobody from my apartment was going to give him tobacco in any form, not even up his ass *smirk*

When I did smoke I still hated the beggars because they mooch on everybody instead of using their own cash to buy the cigarettes and want everyone else to fund their habit and told quite a few I wasn't their damn tobacco supplier.
I had a crackhead threaten to "kick my ass" at a job site I worked at because I refused to give her a cigarette and when she kept harassing me while I was on the clock I had to tell her to go the fuck away which made her toss out that threat. Guess what I did? I called out for her for twenty minutes that night when I got off, telling her to come get some because I was off duty now and then laughed because she didn't show up to beat me up.

I just can't stand it, by now reading this blog one can only assume I hate people, but that's far from the truth. What I hate is the stupidity that runs amok in society and rarely gets called out because that makes you an asshole..ok so I'm an asshole, what else you got? Come on now make it a good insult, I do enjoy a good laugh..come on make me laugh..doooooooo it!
Oh wait, you can't because you fail at wit, your skills for fighting fairly with words are debunk, here's a quarter, go beg for another one and call someone who gives a f*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

are you my frieeeennddd? Smoochies until laters

No comments:

Post a Comment