Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yay here I am again with another hateful blast of the stupid. Hahaha

Yesterday I went for a routine doctor visit and while waiting in the lobby to be called for the triage stats the preliminary nurses do while waiting for the initial visit, I get approached by a man who has a horrible english accent claiming he's a representative for Bayer. I humour him because inside my head I'm thinking to myself why the fuck am I being bothered waiting to see a doctor about a questionnaire on pap smears? really? geezus on a fuckin cracker. I start filling it out because it's random, just to do it in case it's legit. not like the genitalia police are gonna come after me if i refuse to fill it out. anyways I'm reading these questions which started becoming repetitive after the first fifteen or so and I started feeling like I was taking one of those aptitude tests you take to get a job, when I come upon one that asks as an option if god is punishing women for giving them cervical cancer. I wrote WTF next to it because I'm thinking to myself what kind of person actually believes any god would give them cancer? On the third page I find this same question again worded differently but one of the answer choices is still about god punishing women by giving them cancer. That pissed me off so I stopped filling out the paperwork when the guy who had first approached me walked by. I told him the paperwork was religious by affiliation and that I was offended since I was told it was supposed to determine why women don't like this particular type of service from doctors and here I am finding questions about god punishing women by giving them cervical cancer and he laughed while explaining it's some kind of Latino culture thing. I'm not stupid and I've never met anyone that said there were gods or demons that give women cancer so I just nodded and said I had no idea and then bit my tongue because what I wanted to scream out was fuck you fundamentalist, maybe god is going to cause your penis to be full of cancer, but I reserved myself and decided to just throw the paper away.

Yeah you're probably laughing your ass off at this point and it's not really that funny, even though I've begun to notice my sarcastic humour to a point and end up laughing myself, but that situation had me livid. It didn't help that my youngest daughter was there with me and she was laughing at how I was responding verbally to the questions. smh

Today there was a silent knock on the door and I answered it being the nice white girl I am (not) hehehe. Anyways, I open the door and there is this woman standing there who doesn't even say hi to me. She starts looking down at a bible and began saying "I'm here to talk to you today about something that concerns all of us", I told her no thanks but good luck on your journey and she literally looked up at me and asked me "what?" like she was dumbfounded. I told her goodbye and shut the door on her while she stood there asking me why. I'm not about to explain to a person who is part of a group that always knocks on my door about god/bibles/jesus/whatever else they're promoting, that I'm not interested because I don't believe in it. 
Usually if I'm not in a hateful mood I will tell them politely no thanks and wish them well, but sometimes I scream at them that they are following the misguided teachings of the deceiver and they are the ones fated for hell, not what they walk around telling others and then laugh at them while the walk away and start staring.
Today is just not the day I feel like dealing with it, and if I have to shut the door in some one's face while they're still flapping away at the lips so be it. 
Go pedal your religion elsewhere I'm not interested in buying shit today.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand then
yeah I'm gonna fill up my coffee cup again because today the world is gonna piss me off slowly one hour at a time I can feel it. blah

Okay end of rant and yes folks I'm schitz, so please make your donations in the form of skittles and m&m's all mailed to fukitall *wink*


2 comments:

  1. Love it! No one in a DR. office should ever ask about religion unless it directly affects your health. Love your Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been asked a few times at the dr offices over the years what my religion is and when i tell them i would rather not say they ask why and then comes that look on their face that is completely priceless and they go "oohhh" real slow. that particular day it was from Bayer Corporation doing a survey for the Latinos, now if that was the case why ask this here white girl to fill it out. Tory didn't help me the least because she kept laughing and saying things that just agged me on to comment more outloud until i had a lobby full of people staring at me ^_^

    ReplyDelete