Thursday, March 30, 2017

dealing with a mentally challenege adult who acts like a three year old

okay, by now, I'm quite sure you the reader, has established that I am a disgruntled adult who thinks humans are just stupid. I've taken into consideration that a small percentage of the human race has intelligent qualities, but what I've dealt with for years shows me that a neanderthal is much smarter.

so here goes....
first of all i got a small promotion at work, so now i supervise floors some days which means I'm in charge of the cashiers breaks, and helping with customer flow through our check out lanes.
I'm not a manager, but somehow that doesn't stop people from asking me questions i have no idea what to respond to, and when i refer them to management they get weirded out.
not my problem i look like i know what I'm doing.
it's a great mask ain't it *wink*

to the lady who literally showed your ass over coupons?! congratulations..you definitely showed me who was boss that day?! lol
we have policies in place that prevent coupon fraud, how dare i tell you that your fifteen perfectly copied replicas of one coupon aren't acceptable. other stores take them what's the problem?!
yeah, sorry, they're copies of a copy, that's fraud and we don't take them. i don't care who took them from you earlier today, or yesterday, or last week. I'm not taking them today and nobody else is going to either, because i will keep you from using them in our store today.
she was livid, demanded a manager, and then storms out the door with the exclamation "I'm never coming back!"
i told her, see you tomorrow, and then laughed, however my manager was not amused.

mister, hey i need this beer taken care of right now! excuse you but I'm waiting on a customer already, you can surely wait a few minutes for me to clear the id notice. but noooooooooooo you kept on bugging me so when i finally got to you, i carded you and guess what?! you didn't have any id on you..aww so sad. no beer for you!
no id, no sale! *big smirk as he walks away*
yeah fuck with me when I'm waiting on someone.
i sound like such a great customer service person don't i?

it's pretty much like this every day, but i keep on doing my job because i have rules to follow where i work, and I'm not losing a position because i didn't follow rules.

when i was sick earlier in the year, i had some woman screaming at me to cover my mouth, because nobody wanted to get sick. then she held up a cross at me and hissed. i informed her i was covering my mouth, and walked off. she just kept on yammering stupid words at me until i lost my cool, and told her to leave me alone, I'm not doing anything wrong to her or my job, that she needs to grow the hell up.
what i really wanted to do was slam her head into something to shut her up with that babbling mouth of hers, but i just wanted her to shut up.
a customer that was there, told her to leave me alone and go smoke some crack or something.
I've seen this woman twice since this incident, and to this day will not greet her, smile at her, tell her to have a nice day, nothing, zilch, nada. she can kiss my ass.

this last one should get you a good chuckle.
had a man buying beer with his two sons, nephews, what ever these young boys were to him.
i said dadgumit trying to scan one of his waters at the bottom of the cart, and the man asked me what i said. i repeated it and he tells me i have a potty mouth, and i need to wash my mouth out with fabulosa.
i looked at him and said why would i do that. he says you have a potty mouth, and i just stared at him and said okay. i really wanted to tell him what century does his brain exist in.
then he has to nerve to tell me to have a blessed day, and calls me potty mouth again.
i stared at him as we walked off, and said what a jackass.
don't know if he heard me, don't care, but really?!wtf is wrong with that whole scenario.

some people just piss me off, others i can just ignore, but sometimes i just want to say fuck you, rot in hell, eat shit or whatever else comes to mind. it's bad enough people already say i cuss at work.
i do, I'll admit it, but when they lie and say i did it to them. i make sure to stare them down when i see them again, because if you're gonna attempt to get me fired, you can deal with my stare.
I've even been confronted with what you staring for? mad because i got you in trouble? and i say nothing to them, which infuriates them because i won't say anything just stare.
that makes them complain that i was being rude.
yeah keep on talking shit about me with made up things that never happen. one day you learn a lesson.
that is fact :)

if i offer you help and you refuse it,that's fine, but don't expect me to run when you call for it, because i will take my time.
if you cuss me out or call me stupid, I'll leave your ass standing there with no assistance, and refuse to wait on you, but calling management or a floor supervisor to take over, because i won't be talked down to like a piece of shit on the bottom of some one's shoe.

you can call me a bitch or a cunt and I'll laugh. seriously i laugh because it's just so cute that someone made an attempt to make me mad, but now they have me laughing at them, which makes them madder.

had one man tell me i was stupid because i typed in his phone number wrong. i laughed, and he says did i say something funny. i looked at him and said i bet pretty much everything you say is funny.
his silence was priceless, because i shut him down by being a comedian. 

lesbians throwing their hands in my face because somehow i am checking out their girl. i stop, smile and say yeah she's pretty, but what I'm really wondering is why you feel threatened by a cashier doing their job, which means i scan your product, tell you how much it is, tell you to have a nice day, usually say hello how you doing at the beginning and then give you a receipt when you leave.

if i can make it through one day at work without some one's drama I'm doing good, usually have at least one a week. so i guess one day out of 7 isn't bad, but those other 6 days..just pffffffffffffft, please take your drama down the street and then cross in traffic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment