Saturday, April 22, 2017

excuse you but i think i know what i'm doing here

some of these people that come into my job place are just full of them self.

case in point, yesterday i had a woman inform me that there was another customer that needed help and i just shook my head and said "this is where i walk away".
the fuck is wrong with her? we have an alert that notifies when someone needs help and they don't always speak up loud enough to get attention. it wasn't that she said it, it was how rude she spoke it out.
then gave me dirty looks while i finished doing my job putting up items for return back onto the shelves. smfh

a man comes to me for help with a balloon for grandma. we don't have the one he wants, and i can't give him the one on display, because it's not good anymore. i find something for him, but when he realizes that i can't just whip up a single rose arrangement for him he says forget it and walks off.
then i see him going into the floral area and I'm thinking wtf is he doing, so i walk over there and he says "oh you're back, i thought i was going to have to do this by myself",  then asks where the balloon is.
when i told him i didn't blow it up because he walked off, i swear i heard his eyeballs roll into his head, but that's on him. he should have said i still want it. not my fault people can't specify what the hell they want and then expect customer service people to read their mind.  frigging idiots

how about the bitch, that's exactly what she is with her attitude every time she comes in the store.
she wants to "inform me", that a customer behind her in the line couldn't figure out where to go for checking out, because the kids working weren't helping her find a register open. i know how many were open, three.  the lights were on and they were at their stations.
i just nodded and walked off because this woman loves to argue bullshit.
she did exactly what i thought she would do, and went to customer service and asked for a manager, then proceeds to report the cashier she was at for her purchase as being rude to her.
it pissed me off but i kept my mouth shut until she left, then told the manager what she had said to me, and that nobody was rude to her she was just being sensitive. explained her history of coming into the store and reporting employees over petty crap.

and then the day i lost my cool and snapped at a customer who was being a pushy sob.
i was busy working with customers at self checkout when he shoved a box of aspirins at me across a register bot and says ring me up.
i put them up at my station and continued to take care of the customer i was working with. he came back around to me after seeing another register open and says "i don't have my pills she has them" and then asks me where i put them.
it pissed me off at how he was acting so i shoved them at him and said "here you go thank you, have a nice day" then walked off to the customer. 
i said out loud "now get the fuck out of my face" and he heard it, then decided to confront me about how if i didn't like working with the public i should get another job.
being in the mood i was in, i responded dead eye to eye contact "I'm not going to argue with you". he couldn't leave it alone and kept on yelling at me. my next response " you can talk to a manager about it". he still kept spewing bullshit. my last response, i think he got the picture "we're through here, I'm done. you can leave now"
one of my coworkers asked if i was okay and i said i was fine, but i made sure to let a manager know exactly what happened.

to the man who was screaming at a coworker while i was in charge of the cashiers, the store sales are made for a reason, it provides you, the customer with a chance to buy something cheaper than normal. if you get something at a price you think is wrong it's okay to ask to check a price, but if you're told there's a stipulation where you have to buy more than one of that item to get it cheaper, don't stand there and go on about how long you've been a regular customer, how you're always getting screwed over by our competition, and now this store too. it's not her fault you're in a bad mood. 
i had to take charge, get a manager involved, send someone to check a price, and then help this fucking twat faced old man, yes he was older than me and I'm 51, get his pretty pretty princess discount because he was oh so being screwed over. fucking idiot

annnnnnnnnnnnd to every asshole who comes into the store at a certain time that you know there are always A LOT OF PEOPLE and you will more than likely be stuck in a que of at least 6 people in line, don't whine and bitch about it, then yell how we need more people checking. take your ass down the road and come back at another time or better yet, come earlier than that time frame.
it's real, it happens every day. and two people always get their way, and a register gets opened up so we can cater to their idiot way, so they will get out without having to wait in a line, boo hoo.
make me a manager, i'll be glad to tell them to please calm down or tell them to stop coming to my store.
you can't expect every day to be a short line day.
get the hell over it you yakshit three year old acting moron! 
 

1 comment: